Mother's day Interview

On Sunday, May 11th, Australians celebrate Mothers Day to acknowledge the important role that mothers take in our lives.
I want you to tell me about your Mum, so answer the following questions as a post on your blog:

1. My earliest memory of Mum when she had to help me get up onto the church seats because i was too small. 
  2. My mother always tells me if you don’t do it who will.
  3. Her favourite food is….i’m not sure. i think it’s chips. 
  4. Mum’s favourite colour.. Her favourite colour would be blue.
  5. Mum’s favourite piece of furniture…  the furtherest chair so she can read without the T.V having to be turned down.
  6. At home she cooks.. Tea. tea is about the only thing she cooks. us kids have to cook slices and cakes.
  7. In her spare time, she… READS. She reads alll the time. it can be annoying. Or she is on the phone to someone.
  8. Mum’s special interest or hobby… She like Netball but doesn’t play but coachs sometimes. she palys tennis.  
  9. Her favourite gadget… is the George Forman Grilling Machine 
  10. Mum likes it when… we do our jobs without her asking.
  11. She gets cross when… my brother answers back.  
  12. When I shut my eyes, I see Mum.. sitting on the chair on the phone.  
  13. If I had money I would buy her… as many books as i can.

Flowers

3 thoughts on “Mother's day Interview

1. Hey Skippy – this is a really lovely thing you wrote about your mum. It made me smile and I’m sure it made mum smile too. Guess what? I’m sure she would love you to buy her all those lovely books, then if you do, I will be able to borrow them as well. Tee hee.

2. So the kids have to make slices and cakes……….cool.
    What do you like to make?
    I love aprocot slice, chocolate baked cheesecake, Mars Bar slice……oh my goodness!!!
    So have you had a chance to figure out how many squares of different sizes there are in a checkerboard…….???
    Leave a post at Technomaths with your answer!!

3. Surprisingly, I can spell apricot, but obviously editing my posts is not one of my strengths!!!