A typical day at school!

I always start my day by going to school on a bus or with my Mum. I could go with my Dad becasue he’s a teacher like mum but he leaves too early.

When I get to school I find my friends, put my bag on the rack and go outside. After about 5-10 mins of play the bell goes and it’s time for home room.

We talk about positives, issues and our feelings for the day. When the next bell goes it’s period 1.

Everyday we have 2 periods of Literacy. Everday except Thursday and Friday we have maths. 

After period 1 it’s period 2. Every period goes for 50 mins.

After period 2 it’s recess. we get some food and go outside. Recess is for 20-30 mins.

After period 4 it’s lunch. We have lunch time for 1 hour.

Every week there is a different grade on yard duty which is where you have to pick up rubbish.

After lunch the bell goes and it’s period 5. Then period 6.

After period 6 and the bell goes it’s home time. People get called up to the office to get their planner or some notes.

Everyone either goes home on as bus or with walkers. It’s clled walkers because you have to walk either home or to your car with a teacher leading you.

One thought on “A typical day at school!

1. I am impressed with your blog skippy……….thanks for replying to the checkerboard puzzle…….
    The answer is 204 squares……can you work out how it can be 204?