Lockie!!!!!

Lockie is my sister’s pet cockatiel. We got Lockie from our cousins which own plenty of birds. Lockie has his/her own cage. I’m not exactly sure if it is a he or she since I haven’t really cared ‘til now. There is plenty of entertainment for Lockie inside the cage. There are tree branches, a swing and a wooden seat which goes one side to another inside the cage.

There is one problem but, Lockie is a lonely bird. Mum says we can get another bird but when. Patience isn’t always one of my strong points. Mum always talks to him/her. Sometimes I just wish he could talk back. He recently was moved to his/her new cage. She/he was in a little green, rusty, old cage. 

My Sister has had many of birds before but all times have failed except Lockie. There have been 2 budgies and a cockatiel. The only thing I can remember about all of the birds was one of the budgies was called Aussie. Wee called him/her Aussie because he/she was green and yellow. We used to say to it ‘Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!’

One thought on “Lockie!!!!!