Maths games….

In Maths each student in my class had to find a game, which we don’t need the internet for, to teach the class. I had to teach my game today!

My game is called 100 wins!

Need:

• ·         2 -4 people
  • ·         2\3 dice
  • ·         Pen and paper

Instructions:

You roll 2 or 3 dice, depends on how good you are with multiplication, make a number ith the digits you rooled and write the number down.

Then you roll 1 dice and with the digit you got multiply the 2 numbers together. Eg 56×7=3 92

You get 10 points if you are correct and another 5 points if you were the first person to finish.  The first person to 50 wins!

If the multiplication is too easy for you do division instead. So say you roll 472 and then 8, divide 472 by 8 and the answer would be 59. Most of the time there probably will be a remainder.

3 thoughts on “Maths games….

1. I think the game was really fun even though i did not get any points! but you explained it well and it was fun.

2. Georgia I thought that your game was very kool and fun to play. I was good how we played in groups because I thought it made it funner even though you won:( I rate your game an 8/10. Great work.
    Bazza

3. Hi Georgia, your game was really fun! It was good how we split into two groups boys against girls!!!!
    When me Harvey and Bailey played against eachother Bailey came first I came second, and Harvey didnt even get any points!!!
    Anyway your game is really fun!