Introducing Skippy!

Hi!

My real name is Georgia. I live in Australia, Victoria, Hawkesdale. Hawkesdale is a small town in the country. I live around 5 minutes out of Hawkesdale. Around 200 people live in Hawkesdale.

I am 12 years old. I am in grade 6. Our year 6 graduation is at the end of this term.  

I love to play netball. Our netball season has just finished. My team was in the Grand final and we won! We are premiers. Everyone on my team got a medallion.  

My favourite subjects at school are ICT (information communication technology), SOSE and writing.

I have a pet goat. His name is Walter. We feed him our food scraps. We also have 2 birds. They are both are a cockatiel. Their names are Locky and Ollie. We also have some feral cats which we feed. One of them has just had some more kittens. they live under our storage room which is seperate to the house.

My favourite song at the moment is is it you, by Cassie. I listen to it all the time after school.

One thought on “Introducing Skippy!

1. Well Skippy,
    You have done a great job introducing yourself and describing your avatar. You are well on the way in the blogging competition.