On Sunday, May 11th, Australians celebrate Mothers Day to acknowledge the important role that mothers take in our lives.
I want you to tell me about your Mum, so answer the following questions as a post on your blog:
- My earliest memory of Mum when she had to help me get up onto the church seats because i was too small.
- My mother always tells me if you don’t do it who will.
- Her favourite food is….i’m not sure. i think it’s chips.
- Mum’s favourite colour.. Her favourite colour would be blue.
- Mum’s favourite piece of furniture… the furtherest chair so she can read without the T.V having to be turned down.
- At home she cooks.. Tea. tea is about the only thing she cooks. us kids have to cook slices and cakes.
- In her spare time, she… READS. She reads alll the time. it can be annoying. Or she is on the phone to someone.
- Mum’s special interest or hobby… She like Netball but doesn’t play but coachs sometimes. she palys tennis.
- Her favourite gadget… is the George Forman Grilling Machine
- Mum likes it when… we do our jobs without her asking.
- She gets cross when… my brother answers back.
- When I shut my eyes, I see Mum.. sitting on the chair on the phone.
- If I had money I would buy her… as many books as i can.