We were talking to a class from Claret, Manila, Phillipines through a Virtual Classroom. Here is a list of things we learnt while talking to them:
- In there class there was 41 students
- For lunch they eat a lot of Rice and other foods like Spaghetti
- They are not allowed to bring any electronics to school eg. phones, ipods, MP3
- At lunch time they are not allowed to play any computer games
- They do their homework at lunch since it’s too hot to go outside
- When we were talking to them it was 28 degrees Celsius
- They start school at 7:30 am
- They only have 2 seasons not 4 like us
- They are the 3rd largest school
- They wear a white t-shirt with a logo on it
Here is a list of some questions they asked us:
- What do you eat for lunch?
- What is the weather like? Hot or Cold?
I enjoy links up like this one since you learn a lot in an interesting way. I would enjoy doing some more link ups.