A man called Saiful visited our classroom the other day. He’s from Indonesia. He told us some interesting facts about Indonesia and his life.
- There are 90 teachers at his school.
- He is a history teacher.
- There are around 30-40 students in each class.
- They eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- They have to wear sandals and if they aren’t wearing sandals they have to do 10 push ups in the middle of the circle.
- They wear white uniforms.
- There are 2000 students at their school.
- They have corn and rice farms.